$7,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Responsible for providing general psychological care and treatment to patients in medical facilities such as clinics, health centers, or public health agencies.
This is a remote position candidate MUST have a valid Arizona License
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs mental status examinations, therapy, and preventive health measures.
- Reviews psychological diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients' clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates a plan and prognosis, based on the patient's condition.
- Discusses cases with the Physician and other health professionals to prepare a comprehensive patient care plan.
- Submits the health care plan and goals of individual patients for periodic review and evaluation by the Physician.
- Administers or recommends individual therapy or other forms of treatment. Refers patients to the Physician for consultation or specialized health resources for treatment.
- MS in Social Work, MS in Marriage and Family Therapy, and a minimum of 5 years of experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current license as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) in applicable state(s) required.