We are looking for a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to join our growing team! We are a clinician-founded, hybrid practice offering both telehealth and in-person therapy in California and Utah. We are rapidly growing and are dedicated to helping our clients integrate mental health into their everyday health and wellness routine.
Our Mission: Bring mental wellness to the masses!
Our Values: Quality care, community, and accessibility.
About The Role:
- We value our clinicians and their own professional goals. Working for us gives you the flexibility to create the "perfect position" based on your personal and career goals.
- Clinicians have the opportunity for bonus pay, through our incentive program.
- Clinicians also can opt for in-person sessions at our beautiful offices, or work from the comfort of their own homes. (Whatever works best for you)!
- We offer the opportunity to participate in monthly consultations with our clinical team. (Our clinicians are awesome and always willing to support each other in professional growth).
- We have strong values in building community and genuine connection - we want to assure our values are always intertwined within our team culture! We are excited to offer our monthly team events (training, workshops, volleyball, hikes, game nights, etc)!
- We will handle your billing, credentialing, and marketing and provide you with clients and office space. Your job is to show up, see your clients, and take notes!
- If you love doing clinical work and do not want to deal with all the administrative and business headaches that come with running a practice - this is the position for you!
- Masters of Science in Nursing, with a Psychiatric/Mental Health emphasis
- 3+ years of experience as a fully licensed psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner
- Must be able to obtain credentialing to work with insurance panels.
- Additional compensation is available for writing blog posts, hosting workshops, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Flextime