We are looking for a remote Mental Health Professional to provide teletherapy services to clients. This is a remote 1099 opportunity with flexible working hours.
Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Establishes positive, trusting rapport with patients.
- Diagnoses and treats mental health disorders.
- Creates individualized treatment plans according to patient needs and circumstances.
- Meets with patients regularly to provide counseling, treatment and adjust treatment plans as necessary.
- Conducts ongoing assessments of patient progress.
- Involves and advises family members when appropriate.
- Refers patients to outside specialists or agencies when necessary.
- Maintains thorough records of patient meetings and progress.
- Follows all safety protocols and maintains client confidentiality.
- Contributes to practice by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Detail oriented
- Ability to communicate with compassion and empathy
- Strong ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field
- Current with all state licensing requirements, including LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, PsyD
- Several years’ clinical experience