- 3+ years of multi-unit operations experience in one or more of the following: retail, restaurant, hotel, leasing, rental, or other customer service operation with responsibility for operating 10+ stores.
- An integrity-focused individual with excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for hiring, developing, and retaining top talent to deliver legendary customer experiences.
- Solicits customer feedback and follows up on customer service issues.
- Partner effectively with team members and other leaders to achieve goals and successfully implement business initiatives. Serve as a resource to provide expertise on various operational and customer-related items.
- Grow a portfolio of successful stores by learning the market and developing and executing district-level strategies to achieve goals specific to each store’s unique strengths and opportunities.
- Management of rental rates, discounts, Customer Protection Plans, and other income sources.
- Watch controllable expenses to provide the highest R.O.I. for each store.
- Performs semi-annual audits and facility checklists, submits findings to the division office, and ensures follow-up on any necessary action.
- Utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports / P&L; addresses trends and issues in district performance.
- Access external resources to support district-wide operations and to execute district and regional initiatives such as human resources, revenue management, procurement, finance, and marketing.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Opportunities
- ...and more!