Responsible for providing Internal Medicine/Family Practice Services to patients.
- Provides medical patient care by interviewing, examining, and treating clinical patients.
- Educates patients and families on wellness, prevention, and early detection.
- Provides referrals based on examination and patient needs.
- Participates in quality improvement, management, continuing education, and patient care programs.
- Assists in the resolution of complaints, requests, and inquiries from patients.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations.
- Completes medical records (EMR) documentation daily.
- Covers night calls as needed.
- Requires a MD or DO.
- Requires current unrestricted medical licensure in Arizona and board eligibility or board certification.
- DEA license required.